SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

Another Give-A-Way: Coupons!

At Site4Teachers, I like to share with you great deals, coupons, and freebies. I have put together many coupons that I am offering as a give-a-way. This is not just for teachers, these are coupons for grocery, cleaning, and household items that you use every day. Anyone can enter this contest and it will be offered for 4 DAYS so many more people will be able to enter this time!
The coupons are worth over $500 and include some great coupons I have received for being part of consumer surveys and groups, as well as some of the coupons that I received in my own recent winning on My Precious Pennies.

If you would like to win over $500 worth of coupons, please leave a comment for me on this post by Wed. November 19 at 11:59 p.m. (make sure I have a way to contact you), and please come back to Site4Teachers often!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele.johnson@dpsnc.net coupon giveaway.

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Great idea!

Keenon said...

Enter me!

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites