SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

Earn money when you shop online

A month ago, I began using Cashbaq. Whenever I decide to make a purchase online, I log in to my Cashbaq account first so that I can get a percentage back for what I spend. You automatically get $5 just for signing up. I purchased something for $20 as a Christmas gift, and the deal going on Cahsbaq was that I would get $10 back, so with my joining bonus I got $15 back for my $20 purchase. You get paid by either by Paypal or check each month.

Next time you purchase something online, register with Cashbaq first and you will at least get some rewards!!!

I recommend this because I have personally used it and it is legit! Click the Cashbaq box to your right to try it.

0 comments:

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites