SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

Garnier Fructis Hydra-Charge

Have you seen this in stores yet? Garnier just came out with a new line of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment called "Hydra-Charge." This worked great for me as my hair needs a lot of moisturizing! As always, the smell of this new line is wonderful! It creates a lovely experience in the shower! I like the 1-minute treatment, which I found to be very effective. Very surprising since most treatments require at least 3 minutes in your hair!

https://img.bzzagent.com/image/garnierHydra.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=5610521272&Campaign=6404167871&Uid=500010&token=37dc44f17690b4f38d2a03aac24255ce
" alt=""/>

0 comments:

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites