SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

First Give-A-Way on Site4Teachers!


Thanks to Stacey Kannenberg, who is giving away 2 of her books "Let's Get Ready for Kindergarten" and "Let's Get Ready for First Grade." Stacey is an author/publisher of children's books. She created Cedar Valley Publishing, and is a Principal and Consultant for Mom Central Consulting as well as the VP of Mother Talk.
These books are great resources for parents to use in preparing their child to enter kindergarten/first grade, as well as tools that can be used in pre-K classrooms, and kindergarten classrooms. Each book gives a list for parents of what their child is expected to know upon entering kindergarten/first grade and has activities that teach each point. Each book's pages are sturdy and can be used with dry-erase markers so that children can practice writing, math, and the other activities in the book.
These books are state-approved and are currently being used in hundreds of school systems across the country. As a teacher, I think each book is a fantastic, fun tool that can be used at home or in the school to teach and assess children on concepts that are grade-appropriate for kindergarteners and first graders.

If you are interested in winning these preparatory books, simply leave a comment on this post telling why you enjoy Site4Teachers. The Give-a-Away closes on Saturday, Nov. 8 at 11:59 p.m.
Make sure I have a way to contact you, if you do not have a Blogger/ID you will need to leave your e-mail in your post. I will draw a winner randomly on Sunday Nov. 9.

8 comments:

qmudder said...

This is my first visit to your site and I will definately be returning. Keep up the good work
jennifer

Angel said...

I'm a homeschooler, and I'd be interested in winning!

Anonymous said...

I really like your website especially the freebies. How do you find the time to blog and register for sweepstakes at the same time?

Elissa said...

I plan to homeschool my preschool age son next year. These look like a great resource!

Unknown said...

I'm a parent and am glad I came across your site. I think that parents need to be involved in their child's education.

Robyn said...

I plan on homeschooling next year and would love to have these!
Thanks
rcroix@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

My son is getting to his first school, i think this book will help me.
zoyafahlevi@gmail.com

Mommy In Pink said...

This is actually my first visit to your site, but I will definitely be back!

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites