SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

Winner

Using random.org, I picked a number from random to win the books "Let's Get Ready for Kindergarten" and "Let's Get Ready for First Grade" by Stacey Kannenberg. From the entries that included an email, or had a blogger ID, #1 was the winner: QMudder! Congratulations, your prize will be shipped to you as soon as possible, as soon as you email me your address-please respond within 48 hours.

UPDATE: Since QMudder did not respond within 48 hours, I chose another winner, and the winner this time was #4--Marybeth. Please email me your address and your books will be shipped!

If you did not get a chance to enter, I am sorry that the entry period was somewhat short, but look for more give-a-ways in the future on Site4Teachers!

0 comments:

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites